Meet Dr. Feider
Oral Surgeon Erik Feider, DDS, Auburn Oral & Facial Surgery
Dr. Feider was born and raised in Seattle, WA. He received his undergraduate and Doctor of Dental Surgery degrees from the University of Washington. After graduating from dental school, Dr. Feider was commissioned as an officer in the United States Navy. His years spent serving our country inspired him to further his dental knowledge and skills by specializing in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Washington
- Doctor Dental Surgery from the University of Washington School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
- Senior Dental Officer on Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Naval Medical Center San Diego
- 10 1/2 years of service to the U.S. Navy
The General Practice Residency at National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda provided Dr. Feider additional training in all areas of dentistry, with an emphasis on the management of hospital-based patients. It was during this year that his interest in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery grew. He worked closely with the oral surgery staff and residents and was exposed to the broad scope of patient care that oral surgeons provide.
In 2006, Dr. Feider completed his residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Naval Medical Center San Diego in San Diego, CA. After completing residency, Dr. Feider spent two years as the oral surgeon at Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego and two years at Naval Base 32nd Street. Dr. Feider separated from active duty as a Lieutenant Commander after ten and a half years of service.